André van Duin
1 Shouts - 97,592 Scrobbles
André van Duin (born as Adrianus Marinus Kyvon, on February 20, 1947) is a famous and extremely popular Dutch comedian, singer, actor, stage performer, recording artist, TV presenter, radio performer, songwriter and media icon. He started his career as a parody artist in the mid-1960's, after a successful appearance on the then-popular nationwide TV-show "Nieuwe Oogst". Following this, a string of television broadcasts followed, resulting in various TV and radio shows, long-term stage shows, an almost endless stream of Top 40 hits throughout the '70s...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Er staat een paard in de gang - (3:15) - 210 plays
- Het Pizzalied - (3:03) - 274 plays
- Als De Zon Schijnt - Buona Sera Mrs. Campbell - (2:33) - 158 plays
- Het Bananenlied - (3:08) - 115 plays
- De Balletjes Van De Koningin - (3:06) - 125 plays
- Bim Bam - (4:20) - 132 plays
- Willempie - (3:06) - 67 plays
- Ik Heb Hele Grote Bloemkoole - (2:45) - 60 plays
- Als Je Huilt - (3:41) - 54 plays
- De Heidezangers (Oh baby mine (I get so lonely)) - (3:00) - 56 plays