André van Duin
2 Shouts - 104,622 Scrobbles
André van Duin (born as Adrianus Marinus Kyvon, on February 20, 1947) is a famous and extremely popular Dutch comedian, singer, actor, stage performer, recording artist, TV presenter, radio performer, songwriter and media icon. He started his career as a parody artist in the mid-1960's, after a successful appearance on the then-popular nationwide TV-show "Nieuwe Oogst". Following this, a string of television broadcasts followed, resulting in various TV and radio shows, long-term stage shows, an almost endless stream of Top 40 hits throughout the '70s...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Er staat een paard in de gang - (3:15) - 301 plays
- Het Pizzalied - (3:03) - 165 plays
- Als De Zon Schijnt (Buona Sera Mrs. Campbell) - (2:32) - 151 plays
- De Balletjes Van De Koningin - (3:06) - 119 plays
- Het Bananenlied - (3:08) - 116 plays
- Bim Bam - (4:20) - 124 plays
- Nederland, die heeft de bal - (3:37) - 76 plays
- Willempie - (3:06) - 66 plays
- De Heidezangers - (2:59) - 66 plays
- Ik Heb Hele Grote Bloemkoole - (2:45) - 59 plays