0 Shouts - 2,346 Scrobbles
The band was formed in 1992.Considered one of the best Spanish Dark Wave bands in the 90's.
Members: Manuel Casas, vocals/guitars/rythm programming; Rosa Casas, vocals/keyboards; X-69, guitars and Luis Engelmo, bass.
Musical tendencies: British pop-rock, British folk, ethnic music, especially Indian, Bulgarian and Arabic. Music from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
Similarities with bands such as Dead Can DAnce, The Cure, Christian Death, And Also the Trees...
They kept attending many national competitions of different kinds, reaching the first places in several of them.
They gave concerts in a large number of halls in Madrid, as well as in other Spanish main cities, being of remarkable importance those given supporting the British band The Mission, in their Spanish tour, 1995.
- Debris (Demo, 1992)
- Malignant Tides (Demo, 1994)
- Spanish Gothic Bands Vol. 3 (CD, 1994) 2 Songs. Grabaciones Góticas.
- Circuitos de Música de la Comunidad de Madrid (CD, 1994) 2 Songs. Nuevos medios.
- The Ritual (Single, 1994) 2 Songs. Dimensión Lágrima. FREE DOWNLOAD ON LAST.FM!!!
- Broken Pictures (CD, 1996) 10 Songs + 3 Bonus Tracks. Drunken Poets. FREE DOWNLOAD ON LAST.FM!!!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eternidad - 204 plays
- The Flower of Amaranth - 232 plays
- The Ritual - 151 plays
- Canto de Ultreia - 166 plays
- Red Rivers of Wine - 200 plays
- Dark Signs - 123 plays
- Dusk To Dawn - 125 plays
- Ocher Fields - 134 plays
- The Sky & The Spirit of Mordom - 126 plays
- Calling Her Like A Tenor - 100 plays