3 Shouts - 9,173 Scrobbles
While others tune to the status quo of contrived clichés, fleeting trend, and ego, Portland’s Anchor Down sets their course left of the dial, where raw sincerity and uninhibited grit still holds worth. Independent in the truest sense, the quartet’s raucous, basement-bound, barbed hook anthems and down-to-earth demeanors have begun to captivate and convert audiences in both their own North Western territory and elsewhere. Anchor Down’s debut, Steel To Dust, is a must have for those who despite a multitude of tribulations, still believe in the catalyzing potential of contemporary punk rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bromancing The Stones - (3:25) - 22 plays
- El Radio - (3:44) - 15 plays
- Crass-A-Nova - (3:51) - 15 plays
- Never Was a Lesson Learned (Remember Me) - (2:54) - 11 plays
- Word War 1 - (3:25) - 13 plays
- Red Ink - (2:30) - 10 plays
- Never Was A Lesson Learned - (2:53) - 9 plays
- Crass A Nova - (3:52) - 8 plays
- All Perfume - (3:17) - 8 plays
- Live For You - (2:46) - 1 plays