4,324 Shouts - 6,024,367 Scrobbles
Anaal Nathrakh was created for one purpose - to be the soundtrack for Armageddon, the audial essence of evil, hatred and violence, the true spirit of necro taken to its musical extremes. Since being founded in Birmingham in 1998, the band has gained a reputation for embodying precisely these things, with a history including not only the release of four albums and an EP to rapturous acclaim, but collaborations with such legendary figures as Attila Csihar (Mayhem)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forging Towards the Sunset - (3:46) - 33,566 plays
- The Blood-Dimmed Tide - (3:20) - 22,524 plays
- To Spite the Face - (4:03) - 25,536 plays
- Todos Somos Humanos - (4:14) - 24,196 plays
- Of Fire, and Fucking Pigs - (3:01) - 20,546 plays
- Make Glorious the Embrace of Saturn - (2:42) - 18,949 plays
- In Coelo Quies, Tout Finis Ici Bas - (4:32) - 19,191 plays
- A Metaphor for the Dead - (4:19) - 20,591 plays
- Feeding the Beast - (4:59) - 16,919 plays
- You Can't Save Me, So Stop Fucking Trying - (4:59) - 19,270 plays