367 Shouts - 931,558 Scrobbles
At the age of 26, the name Ana Cañas has already become known in São Paulo's night life. After having booked a contract at the end of 2005 from Baretto (the bar at Hotel Fasano), she has already established a steady public, being applauded and honored by important names (in the Brazilian music scene) such as Chico Buarque, Toquinho, Paulinho Da Viola, Seu Jorge, among others, not to mention the praise received by the music industry critics. Now the young singer has started the year by establishing her main project: recording her very first CD, which includes music of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esconderijo - (4:44) - 3,764 plays
- Devolve, Moço - (3:37) - 1,605 plays
- Será que Você Me Ama? - (3:48) - 1,502 plays
- Difícil - (3:47) - 1,209 plays
- Urubu Rei - (5:45) - 1,127 plays
- Pra Você Guardei o Amor (Feat. Nando Reis) - (5:43) - 752 plays
- Te Ver Feliz - (3:40) - 798 plays
- No Quiero Tus Besos - (4:27) - 933 plays
- L'amour - (4:02) - 880 plays
- Todas As Cores - (4:24) - 706 plays