366 Shouts - 917,982 Scrobbles
At the age of 26, the name Ana Cañas has already become known in São Paulo's night life. After having booked a contract at the end of 2005 from Baretto (the bar at Hotel Fasano), she has already established a steady public, being applauded and honored by important names (in the Brazilian music scene) such as Chico Buarque, Toquinho, Paulinho Da Viola, Seu Jorge, among others, not to mention the praise received by the music industry critics. Now the young singer has started the year by establishing her main project: recording her very first CD, which includes music of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esconderijo - (4:44) - 3,482 plays
- Devolve, Moço - (3:37) - 1,516 plays
- Será que Você Me Ama? - (3:48) - 1,643 plays
- Difícil - (3:47) - 1,320 plays
- Urubu Rei - (5:45) - 1,195 plays
- No Quiero Tus Besos - (4:27) - 1,052 plays
- Te Ver Feliz - (3:40) - 864 plays
- L'amour - (4:02) - 1,033 plays
- Pra Você Guardei o Amor (Feat. Nando Reis) - (5:43) - 744 plays
- Todas As Cores - (4:24) - 736 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online