365 Shouts - 896,153 Scrobbles
At the age of 26, the name Ana Cañas has already become known in São Paulo's night life. After having booked a contract at the end of 2005 from Baretto (the bar at Hotel Fasano), she has already established a steady public, being applauded and honored by important names (in the Brazilian music scene) such as Chico Buarque, Toquinho, Paulinho Da Viola, Seu Jorge, among others, not to mention the praise received by the music industry critics. Now the young singer has started the year by establishing her main project: recording her very first CD, which includes music of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esconderijo - (4:44) - 3,913 plays
- Difícil - (3:47) - 2,122 plays
- Será que Você Me Ama? - (3:48) - 1,784 plays
- Devolve, Moço - (3:37) - 1,643 plays
- Urubu Rei - (5:45) - 1,480 plays
- L'amour - (4:02) - 1,588 plays
- No Quiero Tus Besos - (4:27) - 1,246 plays
- A Ana - (3:28) - 1,182 plays
- Todas As Cores - (4:24) - 972 plays
- Rock And Roll - (4:05) - 954 plays