365 Shouts - 908,125 Scrobbles
At the age of 26, the name Ana Cañas has already become known in São Paulo's night life. After having booked a contract at the end of 2005 from Baretto (the bar at Hotel Fasano), she has already established a steady public, being applauded and honored by important names (in the Brazilian music scene) such as Chico Buarque, Toquinho, Paulinho Da Viola, Seu Jorge, among others, not to mention the praise received by the music industry critics. Now the young singer has started the year by establishing her main project: recording her very first CD, which includes music of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esconderijo - (4:44) - 3,978 plays
- Difícil - (3:47) - 1,867 plays
- Devolve, Moço - (3:37) - 1,580 plays
- Será que Você Me Ama? - (3:48) - 1,778 plays
- Urubu Rei - (5:45) - 1,396 plays
- L'amour - (4:02) - 1,410 plays
- No Quiero Tus Besos - (4:27) - 1,194 plays
- A Ana - (3:28) - 1,055 plays
- Todas As Cores - (4:24) - 833 plays
- Codinome Beija-Flor - (3:21) - 916 plays