353 Shouts - 812,172 Scrobbles
At the age of 26, the name Ana Cañas has already become known in São Paulo's night life. After having booked a contract at the end of 2005 from Baretto (the bar at Hotel Fasano), she has already established a steady public, being applauded and honored by important names (in the Brazilian music scene) such as Chico Buarque, Toquinho, Paulinho Da Viola, Seu Jorge, among others, not to mention the praise received by the music industry critics. Now the young singer has started the year by establishing her main project: recording her very first CD, which includes music of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esconderijo - (4:44) - 3,302 plays
- A Ana - (3:28) - 1,893 plays
- Será que Você Me Ama? - (3:48) - 1,889 plays
- Mandinga Não - (3:36) - 1,397 plays
- Devolve, Moço - (3:37) - 1,422 plays
- Super Mulher - (3:31) - 1,262 plays
- Urubu Rei - (5:45) - 1,767 plays
- Difícil - (3:47) - 1,430 plays
- Cadê Você - (3:55) - 1,017 plays
- Coração Vagabundo - (4:39) - 1,113 plays