An Autumn for Crippled Children
516 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a post-black metal band from Friesland, Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of three members also playing in other bands, which are kept secret. The band name was taken from a song by Ebonylake. Their debut Lost was released in May 2010 and their second album Everything was released September 1, 2011. Their third album was Only the Ocean Knows, which was released on September 28, 2012. Their fourth LP entitled Try Not to Destroy Everything You Love was released on November 11, 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online