An Autumn for Crippled Children
519 Shouts - 856,433 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a post-black metal band from Friesland, Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of three members also playing in other bands, which are kept secret. The band name was taken from a song by Ebonylake. Their debut Lost was released in May 2010 and their second album Everything was released September 1, 2011. Their third album was Only the Ocean Knows, which was released on September 28, 2012. Their fourth LP entitled Try Not to Destroy Everything You Love was released on November 11, 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Long Goodbye - (4:59) - 6,786 plays
- Converging Towards the Light - (4:13) - 6,084 plays
- Autumn Again - (5:02) - 6,580 plays
- A New Form of Stillness - (4:04) - 5,288 plays
- Only Skin - (5:02) - 5,275 plays
- When Night Leaves Again - (4:12) - 4,624 plays
- The Woods Are on Fire - (4:17) - 5,720 plays
- Endless Skies - (5:44) - 4,168 plays
- Gleam - (3:54) - 4,523 plays
- Never Complete - (4:04) - 5,025 plays