An Autumn for Crippled Children
483 Shouts - 719,223 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a post-black metal band from Friesland, Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of three members also playing in other bands, which are kept secret. The band name was taken from a song by Ebonylake. Their debut Lost was released in May 2010 and their second album Everything was released September 1st, 2011. Their third album was Only the Ocean Knows, which was released on September 28th, 2012. Their latest album entitled Try Not to Destroy Everything You Love was released on November 11th, 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Again - (5:02) - 5,799 plays
- The Woods Are on Fire - (4:17) - 4,939 plays
- Hearts of Light - (5:52) - 4,867 plays
- Never Complete - (4:04) - 4,383 plays
- Sepia Mountains for Her Lament - (3:40) - 3,858 plays
- Closer - (5:14) - 3,788 plays
- Avoiding Winter - (5:01) - 3,635 plays
- Starlit Spirits - (5:45) - 3,049 plays
- Past Tense - (5:21) - 2,646 plays
- Forever Never Fails - (5:13) - 2,631 plays