An Autumn for Crippled Children
429 Shouts - 485,674 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a black metal band from Friesland, Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of three members playing also in other bands, which are kept secret. The band name was taken from a song by Ebonylake.
Their debut "Lost" was released in May 2010 and their second album "Everything" was released September 1st, 2011. Their latest album is "Only The Ocean Knows", which was released on September 28th, 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hearts of Light - (5:52) - 3,776 plays
- Autumn Again - (5:02) - 2,613 plays
- Past Tense - (5:21) - 3,646 plays
- The woods are on fire - (4:17) - 2,427 plays
- Forever Never Fails - (5:13) - 3,156 plays
- Never complete - (4:04) - 2,234 plays
- Sepia Mountains For Her Lament - (3:40) - 2,367 plays
- Formlessness - (5:13) - 3,050 plays
- In February - (4:51) - 3,018 plays
- We All Fall - (5:56) - 2,870 plays