An Autumn for Crippled Children
384 Shouts - 386,149 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a black metal band from The Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of 3 members playing also in other bands, which are kept secret.
The name of the band is an altered song title from UK gothic band Ebony Lake.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Past Tense - (5:21) - 5,454 plays
- In February - (4:51) - 4,351 plays
- Only The Ocean Knows - (4:15) - 4,123 plays
- Forever Never Fails - (5:13) - 4,751 plays
- The First Snow This Year - (5:31) - 3,896 plays
- This Garden These Trees - (4:43) - 4,317 plays
- Uncureable - (4:27) - 3,768 plays
- Formlessness - (5:13) - 3,573 plays
- The Rising Tide - (5:05) - 3,571 plays
- We All Fall - (5:56) - 3,858 plays