An Autumn for Crippled Children
486 Shouts - 734,720 Scrobbles
An Autumn for Crippled Children is a post-black metal band from Friesland, Netherlands formed in 2008. The band consists of three members also playing in other bands, which are kept secret. The band name was taken from a song by Ebonylake. Their debut Lost was released in May 2010 and their second album Everything was released September 1st, 2011. Their third album was Only the Ocean Knows, which was released on September 28th, 2012. Their latest album entitled Try Not to Destroy Everything You Love was released on November 11th, 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Again - (5:02) - 6,011 plays
- The Woods Are on Fire - (4:17) - 5,038 plays
- Hearts of Light - (5:52) - 4,840 plays
- Never Complete - (4:04) - 4,440 plays
- Sepia Mountains for Her Lament - (3:40) - 3,892 plays
- Closer - (5:14) - 3,979 plays
- Avoiding Winter - (5:01) - 3,727 plays
- Starlit Spirits - (5:45) - 3,104 plays
- Past Tense - (5:21) - 2,560 plays
- Forever Never Fails - (5:13) - 2,609 plays