2,641 Shouts - 21,030,178 Scrobbles
Amy Macdonald (born 25 August 1987 in Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire) is a scottish recording artist. Macdonald rose to fame in 2007 with her debut album, This Is the Life (2007) and its fourth single, "This Is the Life". The single charted at number one in six countries, while reaching the top ten in another eleven countries. Her third album, Life in a Beautiful Light, was released on June 11, 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, the wind whistles down the cold dark street tonight
And the people they were dancing to the music vibe
And the boys chase the girls with the curls in their hair
While the shy tormented youth sit way over there
And the songs they get louder each one better than before
- LyricsSo called Mr Rock And Roll
Is dancing on his own again
Talking on his phone again
To someone who tells him that his balance is low
He's got no where to go
- LyricsA poetic genius is something I don't see
Why would a genius be tripping on me?
And he's looking at me now but what he can't see
Is that I'm looking through his eyes, so many lies behind his eyes
And tell me stories from your past
- LyricsI never knew you before.
I've been walking around with my eyes on the floor.
But now you're everywhere to me you're every face that I see.
Things ain't moving quick enough for me.
I guess I've been running round town leaving my tracks, burning out rubber,
- LyricsPut a ribbon 'round my neck and call me a libertine
I will sing you songs of dreams I used to dream
I will sail away on seas of silver and gold
Until I reach my home
Give me a guitar and I'll be your troubadour
- Run - (3:48) - 11,792 plays
- Don't Tell Me That It's Over - (3:15) - 12,978 plays
- Youth of Today - (4:00) - 11,259 plays
- A Wish For Something More - (3:46) - 10,387 plays
- Barrowland Ballroom - (3:58) - 9,169 plays