2,575 Shouts - 18,821,059 Scrobbles
Amy Macdonald (born 25 August 1987 in Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire) is a scottish recording artist. Macdonald rose to fame in 2007 with her debut album, This Is The Life (2007) and its fourth single, "This Is The Life". The single charted at number one in six countries, while reaching the top ten in another eleven countries. Her third album, Life In A Beautiful Light, was released on June 11, 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, the wind whistles down the cold dark street tonight
And the people they were dancing to the music vibe
And the boys chase the girls with the curls in their hair
While the shy tormented youth sit way over there
And the songs they get louder each one better than before
- LyricsI never knew you before,
I’ve been walking around with my eyes on the floor
and know you’re everywhere to me,
you are every face that I see, things ain’t moving quick enough for me
I guess I’ve been
- LyricsSo called Mr. Rock & Roll
Is dancing on his own again
Talking on his phone again
To someone who tells him that his balance is low
He’s got nowhere to go
- LyricsA poetic genius is something I don't see
Why would a genius be tripping on me?
And he's looking at me now but what he can't see
Is that I'm looking through his eyes, so many lies behind his eyes
And tell me stories from your past
- LyricsWill you tell me when the lights are fading?
'Cause I can't see, I can't see no more
Will you tell me when the song stops playing?
'Cause I can't hear, I can't hear no more
She said, "I don't know what you're living for"
- Let's Start A Band - (4:05) - 36,110 plays
- Youth Of Today - (4:00) - 29,756 plays
- Don't Tell Me That It's Over - (3:15) - 31,523 plays
- A Wish For Something More - (3:46) - 27,366 plays
- Barrowland Ballroom - (3:59) - 25,236 plays