7 Shouts - 5,088 Scrobbles
Amy Holford, 21, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne in North East England, is a self-taught acoustic guitarist and female vocalist. Managed by Thru The Mill, she has gone from strength to strength in 2012, playing on the same stage as The Fall (Cult Festival) and also appeared on the UMT Emerging Stage at Evolution Festival on her birthday, 4th June. The sweet, innocent-looking young lady is recognised by many on the local music scene as having a strong, confident voice - something which is undoubtedly a product of writing her own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Won't Wait (Live for The Amazing Sessions) - (4:38) - 281 plays
- I Won't Wait - (4:52) - 26 plays
- Amy_Holford_-_I_Wont_Wait_-_Live_on_Amazing_Afternoons. - (4:52) - 2 plays
- I Won't Wait (Live) - 2 plays
- Amy_Holford_-_I_Have_Seen_(HeartRock_Live) - (4:22) - 2 plays
- The_Amazing_Sessions_Amy_Holford_-_Sunflower_(Live_at_Evolution_Emerging_2012) - (4:26) - 1 plays
- Amy_Holford_-_I_Dont_Miss_You_(Live_For_Amazing_Afternoons) - (3:42) - 1 plays
- I Wont Wait - (4:52) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online