7 Shouts - 4,807 Scrobbles
Amy Holford, 21, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne in North East England, is a self-taught acoustic guitarist and female vocalist. Managed by Thru The Mill, she has gone from strength to strength in 2012, playing on the same stage as The Fall (Cult Festival) and also appeared on the UMT Emerging Stage at Evolution Festival on her birthday, 4th June. The sweet, innocent-looking young lady is recognised by many on the local music scene as having a strong, confident voice - something which is undoubtedly a product of writing her own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Won't Wait (Live for The Amazing Sessions) - (4:38) - 305 plays
- I Won't Wait - (4:52) - 95 plays
- I Wont Wait - (4:52) - 6 plays
- Special - (4:12) - 2 plays
- I Have Seen - (4:20) - 4 plays
- I Don't Miss You - (3:43) - 2 plays
- Sunflower - (0:30) - 2 plays
- The_Amazing_Sessions_Amy_Holford_-_Sunflower_(Live_at_Evolution_Emerging_2012) - (4:26) - 1 plays
- I Won't Wait (Live) - 1 plays
- Amy_Holford_-_I_Wont_Wait_-_Live_on_Amazing_Afternoons. - (4:52) - 3 plays