Amsterdam Klezmer Band
63 Shouts - 614,373 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 1,122 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 1,051 plays
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 957 plays
- Op Je Hoede - (3:59) - 702 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 616 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 686 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 570 plays
- Bigoudi - (4:40) - 519 plays
- Op Een Goppe - (3:44) - 457 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 401 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online