Amsterdam Klezmer Band
63 Shouts - 624,100 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 934 plays
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 920 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 973 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 546 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 615 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 538 plays
- Op Je Hoede - (3:59) - 486 plays
- Bigoudi - (4:40) - 419 plays
- Op Een Goppe - (3:44) - 391 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 379 plays