Amsterdam Klezmer Band
59 Shouts - 544,196 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 1,291 plays
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 897 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 653 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 878 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 715 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 646 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 619 plays
- Sadagora hot dub (remixed by Shantel) - (5:09) - 692 plays
- Op Een Goppe - (3:44) - 599 plays
- Katla - (4:40) - 489 plays