Amsterdam Klezmer Band
60 Shouts - 560,630 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 1,132 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 1,022 plays
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 821 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 800 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 634 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 636 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 611 plays
- Katla - (4:40) - 458 plays
- Op Een Goppe - (3:44) - 556 plays
- Sadagora hot dub (remixed by Shantel) - (5:09) - 676 plays