Amsterdam Klezmer Band
58 Shouts - 513,609 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 1,298 plays
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 1,073 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 936 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 967 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 953 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 759 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 732 plays
- Op Een Goppe - (3:44) - 675 plays
- Sadagora hot dub (remixed by Shantel) - (5:09) - 581 plays
- Katla - (4:40) - 520 plays