Amsterdam Klezmer Band
62 Shouts - 586,002 Scrobbles
Amsterdam Klezmer Band performs Eastern European Jewish music, influenced by Gypsy and Balkan music. Since its foundation in 1996 by saxophone player Job Chajes, the band has evolved rapidly. In no time the band became famous in Amsterdam for its many vibrant performances on the streets, in the parks and in the pubs. Soon the rest of The Netherlands followed: the band performed at the Oerol Festival in 1999...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Papa Chajes - (3:15) - 1,091 plays
- Son - (4:34) - 1,046 plays
- Sadagora Hot Dub - Remixed by Shantel - 1,072 plays
- Naie Chuppe - (2:51) - 917 plays
- takaj zhizn - (3:41) - 769 plays
- Limonchiki - (3:38) - 834 plays
- Op Je Hoede - (3:59) - 764 plays
- Naie Kashe - (3:17) - 722 plays
- Katla - (4:40) - 553 plays
- Bigoudi - (4:40) - 667 plays