177 Shouts - 1,648,696 Scrobbles
Another name used by the members of The Future Sound of London, originally used to release experimental techno material on the album Tales of Ephidrina (1993), which was released between Accelerator (1992) and Lifeforms (1994). More recently they have used the name for a change in musical direction away from the pure electronica sound using synths and computers to the use of real instruments and a softer more psychedelic electronic tone for The Isness. That album came with a sticker on the front which said "The Future Sound of London presents Amorphous Androgynous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain goat - (4:38) - 1,444 plays
- Swab - (4:17) - 993 plays
- In Mind - (5:38) - 828 plays
- Fat Cat - (4:04) - 725 plays
- The Lovers - (6:04) - 818 plays
- Pod Room - (5:27) - 723 plays
- Liquid Insects - (7:21) - 738 plays
- Auto Pimp - (7:20) - 679 plays
- Elysian Feels - (4:45) - 723 plays
- Ephidrena - (8:17) - 613 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online