179 Shouts - 1,671,598 Scrobbles
Another name used by the members of The Future Sound of London, originally used to release experimental techno material on the album Tales of Ephidrina (1993), which was released between Accelerator (1992) and Lifeforms (1994). More recently they have used the name for a change in musical direction away from the pure electronica sound using synths and computers to the use of real instruments and a softer more psychedelic electronic tone for The Isness. That album came with a sticker on the front which said "The Future Sound of London presents Amorphous Androgynous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain goat - (4:38) - 1,360 plays
- Swab - (4:17) - 879 plays
- The Lovers - (6:04) - 890 plays
- In Mind - (5:38) - 763 plays
- Elysian Feels - (4:45) - 731 plays
- The Emptiness of Nothingness - (6:18) - 665 plays
- Liquid Insects - (7:21) - 671 plays
- Fat Cat - (4:04) - 670 plays
- Pod Room - (5:27) - 617 plays
- The Mello Hippo Disco Show - (5:24) - 686 plays