179 Shouts - 1,676,768 Scrobbles
Another name used by the members of The Future Sound of London, originally used to release experimental techno material on the album Tales of Ephidrina (1993), which was released between Accelerator (1992) and Lifeforms (1994). More recently they have used the name for a change in musical direction away from the pure electronica sound using synths and computers to the use of real instruments and a softer more psychedelic electronic tone for The Isness. That album came with a sticker on the front which said "The Future Sound of London presents Amorphous Androgynous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain goat - (4:38) - 1,350 plays
- The Lovers - (6:04) - 881 plays
- Swab - (4:17) - 871 plays
- In Mind - (5:38) - 766 plays
- Elysian Feels - (4:45) - 698 plays
- The Emptiness of Nothingness - (6:18) - 672 plays
- Liquid Insects - (7:21) - 681 plays
- Fat Cat - (4:04) - 655 plays
- The Mello Hippo Disco Show - (5:24) - 649 plays
- Divinity - (7:29) - 715 plays