177 Shouts - 1,638,192 Scrobbles
Another name used by the members of The Future Sound of London, originally used to release experimental techno material on the album Tales of Ephidrina (1993), which was released between Accelerator (1992) and Lifeforms (1994). More recently they have used the name for a change in musical direction away from the pure electronica sound using synths and computers to the use of real instruments and a softer more psychedelic electronic tone for The Isness. That album came with a sticker on the front which said "The Future Sound of London presents Amorphous Androgynous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain goat - (4:38) - 1,456 plays
- Swab - (4:17) - 1,026 plays
- In Mind - (5:38) - 812 plays
- Pod Room - (5:27) - 759 plays
- Fat Cat - (4:04) - 739 plays
- Liquid Insects - (7:21) - 729 plays
- Auto Pimp - (7:20) - 712 plays
- The Lovers - (6:04) - 800 plays
- Elysian Feels - (4:45) - 752 plays
- Ephidrena - (8:17) - 613 plays