177 Shouts - 1,606,814 Scrobbles
Another name used by the members of The Future Sound of London, originally used to release experimental techno material on the album Tales of Ephidrina (1993), which was released between Accelerator (1992) and Lifeforms (1994). More recently they have used the name for a change in musical direction away from the pure electronica sound using synths and computers to the use of real instruments and a softer more psychedelic electronic tone for The Isness. That album came with a sticker on the front which said "The Future Sound of London presents Amorphous Androgynous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain goat - (4:38) - 1,604 plays
- Swab - (4:17) - 1,115 plays
- In Mind - (5:38) - 911 plays
- The Lovers - (6:04) - 996 plays
- Elysian Feels - (4:45) - 921 plays
- Pod Room - (5:27) - 760 plays
- Liquid Insects - (7:21) - 927 plays
- Fat Cat - (4:04) - 805 plays
- Auto Pimp - (7:20) - 789 plays
- Divinity - (7:29) - 823 plays