30 Shouts - 659,116 Scrobbles
Ammoncontact is a duo, Carlos Niño & Fabian Ammon Alston, originally from Los Angeles, USA Heavy, funky, groove-based minimalism with a dash of cosmic Black Power politics, a love of jazz and enough bass to flatten planets - that's the Ammoncontact formula. Although to call it a formula is to deny just how many different shapes "instrumental hip hop" can be squeezed and formed into over 34 minutes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elevation - (3:32) - 770 plays
- stereo-x 5:15 pt 1 - (2:33) - 738 plays
- Drum Riders - (2:08) - 439 plays
- Omniverses 1 - (5:22) - 273 plays
- Infinity of Rhythm Instrumental - (3:52) - 284 plays
- Dreamy - (2:49) - 245 plays
- Fun Is For Funky - (3:59) - 239 plays
- Wu Wu Woomp - (1:59) - 178 plays
- Beautiful Flowers - (3:32) - 193 plays
- Into 777 - (2:11) - 175 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online