30 Shouts - 642,640 Scrobbles
Ammoncontact is a duo, Carlos Niño & Fabian Ammon Alston, originally from Los Angeles, USA Heavy, funky, groove-based minimalism with a dash of cosmic Black Power politics, a love of jazz and enough bass to flatten planets - that's the Ammoncontact formula. Although to call it a formula is to deny just how many different shapes "instrumental hip hop" can be squeezed and formed into over 34 minutes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drum Riders - (2:08) - 716 plays
- stereo-x 5:15 pt 1 - (2:33) - 771 plays
- Infinity of Rhythm - Instrumental - (0:58) - 482 plays
- Elevation - (3:32) - 560 plays
- Infinity of Rhythm Instrumental - (3:52) - 462 plays
- Wu Wu Woomp - (1:59) - 371 plays
- Fun Is For Funky - (3:59) - 337 plays
- Dreamy - (2:49) - 349 plays
- Healing Vibrations - (4:50) - 309 plays
- Into 777 - (2:11) - 315 plays