157 Shouts - 851,331 Scrobbles
Ametsub (real name Akihiko Saitoh) is a downtempo electronic musician based in Tokyo. His second album “The Nothings of The North", inspired by a trip to Iceland, received a positive response from listeners worldwide. It received "The Best Album of the Year 2009" from Ryuichi Sakamoto and accolade from many other publications in Japan. He has toured and appeared with artists such as Plaid, Cornelius, Fennesz, AtomTM, Floating Points, Jel, Vladislav Delay, Oval, Moritz Von Oswald, Alva Noto, Tujiko Noriko and DJ Krush.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Snowy Lava - (4:21) - 4,081 plays
- Precipice Drive - (3:56) - 2,835 plays
- Rufouslow - (6:22) - 2,532 plays
- Utmost Point - (2:51) - 2,418 plays
- Vestige for Wind Day - (5:08) - 2,492 plays
- Blotted Out - (6:13) - 2,190 plays
- Cloudsfall - (5:20) - 2,047 plays
- Solitude - (6:07) - 2,276 plays
- Lichen with Piano - (5:41) - 2,172 plays
- Lucent - (2:44) - 2,073 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online