206 Shouts - 2,120,277 Scrobbles
Boston hardcore band formed in 1999 by singer Wes Eisold (Cold Cave). Through a legal battle the band was forced to change their name; they briefly preformed as "American Nothing" before changing their name in 2003 to Give Up The Ghost. The band put out records on Bridge 9 and Equal Vision before breaking up suddenly in spring 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDear eastern prom
I know what's wrong...
But it's suicide eyes
That wrote this song
For all I'm worth
- LyricsWhatever this becomes
Whatever words I say
We are the fortunate ones...
And when the days are done
I won't forget
- LyricsI was counting
The good things about this city
The only good thing is you are not here
When you're around it
Makes it hard to be what I need to be
- LyricsThis is the soundtrack
To saying goodbye
We are making out
With desperate days
So turn the volume up high
- LyricsI am bleeding through
Writing songs for you
If I could say what I felt
Then I would draw for you
I'm just a boy letting go of his heart
- Shoplifting in a Ghost Town - 1,315 plays
- God Save the Queen - (2:00) - 1,253 plays
- I.C. You Are Feeling Drake - (2:09) - 1,094 plays
- Your Arsonist - (2:48) - 1,077 plays
- Fuck What Fireworks Stand For - (2:18) - 975 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online