American Music Club
124 Shouts - 1,102,290 Scrobbles
American Music Club (often abbreviated AMC) is a San Francisco-based band led by singer-songwriter Mark Eitzel. They've been recording and playing in SF clubs since the mid 1980's, showing a remarkable longevity for a band that has been far more critically acclaimed than financially successful. Although born in California, frontman Mark Eitzel spent his formative years in Great Britain and Ohio before returning to the Bay Area in 1980.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWill this night fulfill all the promises
And bury us in peace?
Will it leave us free and forgetful
Or at least bring some sleep?
Your eyes don't catch the little things
- LyricsThe things you love don't give us too much hope
When you've lost your appetite and you're sick and tired
Maybe what you need is some food for your eyes
To make them rise
Don't tell me how to tell the truth
- LyricsI lay all my songs
At Johnny Mathis' feet
I said, "Johnny, Johnny tell me
Can you tell me how to live?"
"All my hopes are unraveling
- Goodbye To Love - (3:12) - 1,063 plays
- LyricsI'm sick of food
So why am I so hungry
I was sick of you
But I don't mind seeing your little face
I was sick of love
- Another Morning - (3:21) - 1,225 plays
- Ex-Girlfriend - (2:49) - 1,257 plays
- Miracle On 8th Street - (4:06) - 1,029 plays
- All My Love - (5:10) - 1,192 plays
- The Confidential Agent - (4:09) - 855 plays