0 Shouts - 190,621 Scrobbles
Over the last half-decade, Baltimore, Maryland’s home-grown rock band, American Diary has found their way into the CD players and iPods of fans across the globe.Read More...
In May of 2008, the guys, with their album “The Brightest Colors” in hand, embarked on what became eight months and over 44,000 miles of national touring, including the band's first run on the Vans Warped Tour. 14,000+ album sales later the guys set up shop in their hometown with the goal of bringing their newest record, “Theodore” (Coming 2010) to life. Disgusted with the current state of the music industry, American Diary set a goal to reunite themselves with the bands and their records that inspired them to play music, such as Nirvana, The Who, Green Day, Silverchair, The Eagles, The Used, Boston, Third Eye Blind and Blink-182.
Once the final touches are placed on the newest addition to the American Diary discography, the band will be touring constantly to stamp the face of “Theodore” on the soul of today’s listener.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Crush - 21,528 plays
- LyricsMy attention span is short but I dont remember why, these bright lights wake me up from the coma I fell in last night I made friends with Bacardi and woke up with lips locked to girlfriends of best friends Im sorry
Hello goodnight, Im cornered by this consequence a breath of life
Take a chance on the tight rope baby think Im crazy well I just maybe able to save you from life without living
Im still young, and theres still time to get hopped up and make bad decisions Im living and no Im not the type of person that thinks before I speak my mind dont waste my time cause where Im from we live like were alive, you know I L-O-V-E love to get down
Take a chance on the tight rope baby think I'm crazy well I just maybe able to save you from life without living, Think Im crazy I Just maybe able to save you from life without living
- LyricsHey babe do you remember holding your breath on that cold November day A gift that I left you fog reveals that last thing that I said
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Hey baby do you remember the rain and the breeze and the leave of amber days spent the winter was a decade away
And I'm missing it, is she missing me this haunted worlds disguised were ghosts were mysteries. Mysteries
She sleeps alone, but still remains the outline of her lover on her mattress every days the same day with the lost of her love she's alone on her own holiday
- LyricsIll sit back and watch you closely as your heart attack consumes your body, It's kinda funny how you left me for dead she said your like a drug and the more I use the more it kills me and I wont think about you, gotta think about me
And I wont let it go yeah, yeah. Make my way tomorrows my escape
Can you feel me in your IV baby tonight?
Ill relax and watch you closer and your hairs a mess but this is closure Did it hurt to jump out the window I never missed a secret so I know exactly why you did it and when we save forever we meant till this gets old
And I dont care about you, you never cared about me ILL GET DRUNK AND BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
- LyricsYou got me shaking.
Got to let me down easy.
It's too convenient that I'm head over heels for you.
Just stop a moment and think about the first time I saw you from across the room.
She said, "Girls like boys who got it all figured out."
- Life Without Living - 12,644 plays
- Liberationtoxication - 9,036 plays
- Heart Attack Pact - 16,997 plays
- We Could Be Heros - 9,549 plays
- Till Death Do Us Part - 7,326 plays