40 Shouts - 195,028 Scrobbles
Over the last half-decade, Baltimore, Maryland’s home-grown rock band, American Diary has found their way into the CD players and iPods of fans across the globe. In May of 2008, the guys, with their album “The Brightest Colors” in hand, embarked on what became eight months and over 44,000 miles of national touring, including the band's first run on the Vans Warped Tour. 14,000+ album sales later the guys set up shop in their hometown with the goal of bringing their newest record, “Theodore” (Coming 2010) to life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Crush - (3:37) - 223 plays
- LyricsMy attention span is short but I dont remember why, these bright lights wake me up from the coma I fell in last night I made friends with Bacardi and woke up with lips locked to girlfriends of best friends Im sorry
Hello goodnight, Im cornered by this consequence a breath of life
Take a chance on the tight rope baby think Im crazy well I just maybe able to save you from life without living
Im still young, and theres still time to get hopped up and make bad decisions Im living and no Im not the type of person that thinks before I speak my mind dont waste my time cause where Im from we live like were alive, you know I L-O-V-E love to get down
Take a chance on the tight rope baby think I'm crazy well I just maybe able to save you from life without living, Think Im crazy I Just maybe able to save you from life without living
- LyricsSleep in, call out, we go to class but not to pass, wake up to make up lines that etch their words to every seam, you see the thing your missing is, I'm so strung out, I'm so god damn addicted, that I panic to get these words out
Swing the mic around, you'll feel me in the crowd. Oh my god lets make a point to tear this place down. You cant help, we cant help, we cant help, but get caught up in this madhouse.
Ive stayed up half a year to compose every breathe and every line, I'm just killing time to tell a story of sleeping rare nights, moonlit street fights, locked in my bedroom with prescriptions to musicians that no doctor recommends. Ill die before I try to live a life thats the slightest bit different
- LyricsIll sit back and watch you closely as your heart attack consumes your body, It's kinda funny how you left me for dead she said your like a drug and the more I use the more it kills me and I wont think about you, gotta think about me
And I wont let it go yeah, yeah. Make my way tomorrows my escape
Can you feel me in your IV baby tonight?
Ill relax and watch you closer and your hairs a mess but this is closure Did it hurt to jump out the window I never missed a secret so I know exactly why you did it and when we save forever we meant till this gets old
And I dont care about you, you never cared about me ILL GET DRUNK AND BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
- Liberationtoxication - (3:14) - 79 plays
- I Love You I Like You - (3:27) - 80 plays
- Life With Out Living - (3:03) - 65 plays
- We Could Be Heros - (3:17) - 50 plays
- Till Death Do Us Part - (3:49) - 34 plays
- Spotlight - (3:23) - 43 plays