101 Shouts - 540,258 Scrobbles
Amen Dunes, the solo project of Damon McMahon, began with recordings made in the fall of 2006 in upstate New York. Those tapes were initially put on the shelf as personal recordings he never intended for release, and the following summer, McMahon moved to China and all but stopped making music. He would live in Beijing for the next few years, writing and recording only occasionally. With the release of DIA on Locust Music in 2009, however, he decided to move back to the States and form a band around Amen Dunes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Richard - (5:18) - 22,061 plays
- White Child - (5:16) - 17,186 plays
- Lilac In Hand - (3:30) - 15,388 plays
- Splits Are Parted - (3:53) - 15,732 plays
- Sixteen - (2:51) - 14,498 plays
- Rocket Flare - (3:55) - 12,544 plays
- I Know Myself - (4:25) - 12,451 plays
- Everybody Is Crazy - (3:37) - 11,449 plays
- Green Eyes - (2:57) - 10,392 plays
- I Can't Dig It - (4:52) - 9,443 plays