97 Shouts - 178,768 Scrobbles
Amanda Somerville is an American singer-songwriter and vocal coach better known for her collaborations with various European metal bands. Since 1999 she has resided and worked mainly in Germany and the Netherlands. Her voice range is lyrical mezzo-soprano, her solo career focuses on soft and elegant pop/rock with some hard rock, folk and soul music influences. Her solo discography includes a notable incursion on operatic metal: Aina: Days of Rising Doom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet it out...
Let me be your...
No, no, no, I don't want this
Come, play me a song
Take me away, take me along
- LyricsI think back
My mind drifts back on you
I have a smile and I have a tear in my eye
But mostly - oh, you know -
My heart falls to you on the less happy, lower-end side
- LyricsI've got it bad
What do I do with this ache that I have?
Just let it be...
Or should I use all the tricks up my sleeve?
This ain't a game
- LyricsSetting sail, I'm homeward bound
Full of metaphors and rhymes
Thought I'd find some refuge on your shores
Didn't think that you would mind
You treat me like I'm a patient
- LyricsYou look at me with all the regret in the world
Swimming in your eyes
I gulp it down
But, you know, it all comes back with stinging sourness
Did you believe me when I said that I didn't mean
- Out - (3:47) - 524 plays
- Moth - (3:52) - 506 plays
- All That I Am - (5:10) - 473 plays
- Get Me - (4:41) - 410 plays
- Windows - (4:49) - 439 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online