19 Shouts - 143,508 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deep Dark Below - (3:22) - 2,053 plays
- Bulletproof - (4:16) - 962 plays
- Look Like A Bird - (3:30) - 657 plays
- Devastate - (3:19) - 619 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 741 plays
- If I - (2:14) - 466 plays
- Stay - (3:54) - 458 plays
- Wasted And Rollin' - (3:52) - 560 plays
- Swimmer... - (3:00) - 511 plays
- Box Cutters - (2:36) - 504 plays