19 Shouts - 106,181 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Look Like A Bird - (3:30) - 1,791 plays
- Bulletproof - (4:16) - 2,036 plays
- Devastate - (3:19) - 1,880 plays
- Deep Dark Below - (3:22) - 1,434 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 1,183 plays
- Box Cutters - (2:36) - 1,213 plays
- A Song For Leonard Cohen - (3:53) - 1,043 plays
- Wasted And Rollin' - (3:52) - 1,294 plays
- Stay - (3:54) - 1,104 plays
- If I - (2:14) - 1,002 plays