19 Shouts - 121,228 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deep Dark Below - (3:22) - 1,773 plays
- Bulletproof - (4:16) - 1,317 plays
- Look Like A Bird - (3:30) - 1,064 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 1,170 plays
- Devastate - (3:19) - 1,424 plays
- Swimmer... - (3:00) - 1,428 plays
- Wasted And Rollin' - (3:52) - 954 plays
- Box Cutters - (2:36) - 808 plays
- Stay - (3:54) - 862 plays
- A Song For Leonard Cohen - (3:53) - 751 plays