19 Shouts - 120,815 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deep Dark Below - (3:22) - 1,218 plays
- Bulletproof - (4:16) - 1,363 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 1,156 plays
- Look Like A Bird - (3:30) - 1,079 plays
- Devastate - (3:19) - 1,449 plays
- Swimmer... - (3:00) - 1,446 plays
- Wasted And Rollin' - (3:52) - 957 plays
- Box Cutters - (2:36) - 835 plays
- Stay - (3:54) - 888 plays
- A Song For Leonard Cohen - (3:53) - 763 plays