19 Shouts - 57,467 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Swimmer... - (3:00) - 913 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 975 plays
- Ghost Bird - (3:47) - 601 plays
- Detroit or Buffalo - (4:08) - 568 plays
- Shake the Walls - (3:19) - 517 plays
- She Let Go of Her Kite - (3:48) - 481 plays
- Love Be a Bird - (4:10) - 377 plays
- Sloe Gin - (4:25) - 402 plays
- Angels and Acrobats - (2:44) - 328 plays
- Upon Hearing Violins - (3:04) - 277 plays