19 Shouts - 130,169 Scrobbles
Amanda Shires was born and raised in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, TX. At the age of ten, smitten by the sight of a green and orange pawn shop fiddle, Amanda quickly became obsessed with the instrument and the sounds of western swing and country fiddle. Tutored by Lanny Fiel, she joined his Ranch Dance Fiddle Band, and while attending Lubbock High School also performed in school, city and regional orchestras and symphonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deep Dark Below - (3:22) - 2,528 plays
- Bulletproof - (4:16) - 1,203 plays
- Look Like A Bird - (3:30) - 917 plays
- When You Need a Train It never Comes - (3:21) - 1,061 plays
- Devastate - (3:19) - 1,247 plays
- Swimmer... - (3:00) - 1,282 plays
- Wasted And Rollin' - (3:52) - 784 plays
- Box Cutters - (2:36) - 662 plays
- Stay - (3:54) - 760 plays
- A Song For Leonard Cohen - (3:53) - 617 plays