41 Shouts - 335,458 Scrobbles
Amanda Perez born in 1980 in Fort Wayne, Indiana is a rhythm and blues and hip hop artist. In 2001, she released her first single titled Never. Never ended becoming Perez' first charting single in her career, peaking at #79 on the Billboard Hot 100. In April 2002, she released her first album titled Where You At?, under the independent label, Powerhouse Records. Although the album did not chart on the Billboard 200, it was hit in the eastern part of the United States, and made her a local celebrity in her hometown.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel - (3:38) - 2,916 plays
- Candy Kisses - (4:14) - 411 plays
- I Pray (Never Forget) - (3:47) - 296 plays
- LyricsYou walked into my life when I was down and out
Took away my pain and gave me your smile
And at the time still lovin' someone else
Not knowing why 'cause they were the reason why I felt the way I felt
But then one day I realized
- LyricsTell me, have you loved someone
So much that it makes you wanna cry?
Tell me, have you ever loved someone
That no matter what they did
You needed them by your side?
- I Pray - (3:43) - 103 plays
- Angel (Acoustic Guitar Version) - (3:36) - 75 plays
- I Still Love You - (3:53) - 63 plays
- Never Find Nobody Like Me - (4:19) - 59 plays
- Come Home - (4:12) - 622 plays