41 Shouts - 338,468 Scrobbles
Amanda Perez born in 1980 in Fort Wayne, Indiana is a rhythm and blues and hip hop artist. In 2001, she released her first single titled Never. Never ended becoming Perez' first charting single in her career, peaking at #79 on the Billboard Hot 100. In April 2002, she released her first album titled Where You At?, under the independent label, Powerhouse Records. Although the album did not chart on the Billboard 200, it was hit in the eastern part of the United States, and made her a local celebrity in her hometown.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIts been five months since you went away
Left without a word and nothing to say
(Nothing to say)
When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul
But it wasnt good enough for you, no
- LyricsI got them candy kisses on my mind
I never met nobody like you
That do all the things that you do
Every night when I go to sleep
Makes my heart skip a beat
- I Pray (Never Forget) - (3:47) - 149 plays
- LyricsYou walked into my life when I was down and out
Took away my pain and gave me your smile
And at the time still lovin' someone else
Not knowing why 'cause they were the reason why I felt the way I felt
But then one day I realized
- LyricsTell me why, what did I do?
Just the other night the love of my life went away
And I can't sleep at night, it's driving me crazy
Why can't you see that I miss looking in your eyes?
Why can't you see that I miss kissing you good night?
- Angel (Acoustic Guitar Version) - (3:36) - 53 plays
- Never Find Nobody Like Me - (4:19) - 43 plays
- Come Home - (4:12) - 32 plays
- Don't Deserve You - (3:40) - 44 plays
- I Pray - (3:43) - 63 plays