22 Shouts - 168,426 Scrobbles
Born in North London to a Spanish mother and an East Indian father (who was born in Trinidad and is himself a keen amateur singer), Amanda Ghost was encouraged at an early age by her favourite uncle, a flamenco guitarist, to pick up a guitar and use the gift she had been blessed with. Exposed to a wide variety of classic popular music, from Billie Holiday to Stevie Nicks via Elvis, Nina Simone and Prince and oblivious to the then-current musical trends, she emerged in her late teens as a more-or-less fully formed artist with a style of her own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cellophane - (3:38) - 543 plays
- Filthy Mind - (3:55) - 564 plays
- Idol - (3:23) - 197 plays
- Silver Lining - (5:11) - 186 plays
- Glory Girl - (4:13) - 138 plays
- Empty - (3:39) - 116 plays
- Every Grain Of Sand - (4:15) - 112 plays
- Numb - (7:04) - 97 plays
- Absolution - (3:50) - 87 plays
- Blind Man - (3:54) - 83 plays