31 Shouts - 19,035 Scrobbles
Amanda Laura Bynes was born on April 3, 1986, in Thousand Oaks, California. The youngest of three children, she became interested in acting and performing from the age of three, when she would say her older sister Jillian's lines with her while she performed in plays. It was from then on that her family and friends knew that she would be a star someday. Her acting debut was in 1996, when she auditioned for and got the role as a newcomer on "All That" (1994).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Can't Stop The Beat - (5:24) - 116 plays
- Without Love - (3:39) - 70 plays
- You Can't Stop the Beat [From Hairspray] - (5:24) - 4 plays
- I'm Da fuckin Kween - (1:50) - 27 plays
- Gorgeous Safe - (3:22) - 128 plays
- Why Should I Believe You? - (3:34) - 3 plays
- Somebody to Love Me - (4:19) - 96 plays
- for Princess like me, ur ugly ♥ - (4:01) - 5 plays
- I'm no Angel - (4:21) - 82 plays
- I Wanna Be Bad - (3:05) - 237 plays