0 Shouts - 7,238 Scrobbles
Indian guitarist Amancio D'Silva (1936-1996) serves up a rich dish of hard bop, indian raga, ska and early electric Miles over his short but productive career mostly spent in England. This well balanced fusion of ethnic and jazz music gives an almost surrealistic sensation to walk through "a street in Bombay", his now most well-known title, thanks to "Impressed with Gilles Peterson Vol. 2" compilation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Integration - (4:19) - 275 plays
- A Street In Bombay - (10:57) - 71 plays
- Ganges - (6:17) - 20 plays
- Jaipur - (6:47) - 17 plays
- Maharani - (4:15) - 17 plays
- We Tell You This - (6:59) - 13 plays
- Joyce Country - (6:27) - 14 plays
- Cry Free - (7:48) - 14 plays
- What Maria Sees - (7:55) - 3 plays
- Amancio D'Silva - A Street In Bombay - (10:56) - 3 plays