13 Shouts - 27,688 Scrobbles
Amal Murkus (أمل مرقس) is a Palestinian singer. As an Arab-Christian communist, she tends to political and social iconoclasm in her music. She sings in Arabic, and her recorded work includes original compositions by contemporary Palestinian poets as well as classic Arabic repertoire and Palestinian folksongs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Doq - (3:44) - 131 plays
- Ya Oud - (2:12) - 81 plays
- Ta'alu - (3:49) - 29 plays
- La Ahada Yalam (No One Knows) - (3:52) - 35 plays
- Memories Of A Palestinian Wound - (3:09) - 16 plays
- Tamahali - (4:12) - 26 plays
- Hulum - (4:40) - 15 plays
- Ya ba la la - (3:53) - 9 plays
- La Ahada Yalam - (3:53) - 11 plays
- Bhallelak - (2:39) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online