13 Shouts - 27,482 Scrobbles
Amal Murkus (أمل مرقس) is a Palestinian singer. As an Arab-Christian communist, she tends to political and social iconoclasm in her music. She sings in Arabic, and her recorded work includes original compositions by contemporary Palestinian poets as well as classic Arabic repertoire and Palestinian folksongs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Oud - (2:12) - 107 plays
- Doq - (3:44) - 63 plays
- Ta'alu - (3:49) - 31 plays
- La Ahada Yalam (No One Knows) - (3:52) - 29 plays
- Memories Of A Palestinian Wound - (3:09) - 14 plays
- Hulum - (4:40) - 14 plays
- Ya ba la la - (3:53) - 10 plays
- Tamahali - (4:12) - 22 plays
- Taalu (Come On Poet) - (3:48) - 18 plays
- La Ahada Yalam - (3:53) - 11 plays