0 Shouts - 6,017 Scrobbles
Dan Amakye Dede is a Ghanaian musician. He is one of Ghana's premier highlife artistes and is called "Iron Boy", "the highlife maestro" and "Abrantie" (Gentleman). Dede began his career in 1973 when he joined the Kumapim Royals as a composer and vocalist. This band, led by Akwasi Ampofo Agyei (AAA), had hits like Abebi Bewua Eso, Wanware Me A, Odo Mani Agyina and the seminal Ohohoo Batani. Dede moved to Nigeria where he had his hit Jealousy go shame.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ohoho Batani - (6:39) - 11 plays
- Bebrebe Yi - (5:40) - 14 plays
- Iron Boy - (5:49) - 3 plays
- Inspector - (5:25) - 3 plays
- Odo - (2:11) - 2 plays
- Eboo Pae A - (5:32) - 3 plays
- Kae Dabi - (6:25) - 6 plays
- Su Fre Wo Nyame - (5:22) - 5 plays
- Monfa Nto Me So - (5:41) - 3 plays
- Odo Da Baabi - (5:20) - 2 plays