11 Shouts - 99,613 Scrobbles
For nearly 9 years, Amadan has been breaking the molds of traditional music, punk rock, and live performance with their intricate and fast-paced three-hour rock shows and searing musicianship. Amadan's sound is post-punk, post-celtic, and post-barroom...world music for the revolution!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Another Brass Rail - (2:58) - 221 plays
- Anchor Tattoo - (3:19) - 133 plays
- Leaving of Liverpool - (4:46) - 111 plays
- Devil in the Kitchen - (1:20) - 94 plays
- Five-Dollar Bill - (5:02) - 112 plays
- Johnny Jump Up/Swallow Tail Jig - (4:27) - 161 plays
- Union of Drunken Upstarts - (2:55) - 58 plays
- Smuggler's Run - (3:14) - 46 plays
- Not Your Man - (3:00) - 39 plays
- Rhyme of the Remittance Man - (5:24) - 40 plays