78 Shouts - 386,435 Scrobbles
Alyssa Reid (born March 15, 1993) is a Canadian singer and songwriter born in Edmonton, Alberta. Her debut television appearance was on the television show Party Mamas. She was also runner up for The Next Star, a Canadian reality television show on YTV. She is signed to Canadian record label Wax Records. She currently lives in Brampton, Ontario, a suburb in the Greater Toronto Area. The Alone Again Songfacts reports that her debut album, The Game, was released on June 21, 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTill now, I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone?
I sit back and reminisce
- LyricsI screwed up, I know
And I did wrong, I know
Why'd I let you down?
You're the best thing around
There's a hole in my heart
- LyricsI can tell that he wants you
I can see it in his eyes
But he's trying to play games on you
You don't see through his lies
But I know he really needs you
- LyricsI gave you my heart (x2)
Moving pictures in my mind
a broken promise every time
How did I let you run me dry
- LyricsDo you feel, do you feel alone?
Do you feel, do you feel alone?
Is this over or Im not it?
Were not ok or Im not it?
You pulled the trigger, oh, Im not it
- The Game - (3:16) - 993 plays
- Hurricane - (3:09) - 1,549 plays
- Interlude - (0:45) - 766 plays
- Clyde - (3:20) - 1,339 plays
- Radio Silence - (3:56) - 1,428 plays