78 Shouts - 392,829 Scrobbles
Alyssa Reid (born March 15, 1993) is a Canadian singer and songwriter born in Edmonton, Alberta. Her debut television appearance was on the television show Party Mamas. She was also runner up for The Next Star, a Canadian reality television show on YTV. She is signed to Canadian record label Wax Records. She currently lives in Brampton, Ontario, a suburb in the Greater Toronto Area. The Alone Again Songfacts reports that her debut album, The Game, was released on June 21, 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTill now, I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone?
I sit back and reminisce
- LyricsI screwed up, I know
And I did wrong, I know
Why'd I let you down?
You're the best thing around
There's a hole in my heart
- LyricsI can tell that he wants you
I can see it in his eyes
But he's trying to play games on you
You don't see through his lies
But I know he really needs you
- LyricsEverywhere I go
And everyone who knows me
Knows that I would stand alone
It's all part of the game
The game, the game, the game
- LyricsI gave you my heart (x2)
Moving pictures in my mind
a broken promise every time
How did I let you run me dry
- Running Guns - (2:56) - 1,816 plays
- Hurricane - (3:09) - 1,135 plays
- Alone Again - Original Mix - (3:37) - 667 plays
- Interlude - (0:45) - 654 plays
- Talk Me Down - (3:25) - 552 plays