Alvin and The Chipmunks
173 Shouts - 643,203 Scrobbles
Alvin and the Chipmunks is a five-time Grammy Award-winning animated music group, created by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. in 1958. The group consists of three singing chipmunks: Alvin , the mischievous troublemaker, who quickly became the star of the group, Simon , the tall bespectacled intellectual, and Theodore , the chubby, impressionable sweetheart. The trio is "managed" by their human "father" and confidant, David Seville.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - (2:31) - 482 plays
- Bad Day - (3:33) - 479 plays
- Witch Doctor - (3:00) - 264 plays
- Funkytown - (3:31) - 217 plays
- How We Roll - (3:52) - 147 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:37) - 163 plays
- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) (1999 - Remaster) - (2:21) - 120 plays
- Christmas Don't Be Late - (2:21) - 120 plays
- Follow Me Now - (3:05) - 126 plays
- Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) - (1:45) - 70 plays