Alvin and The Chipmunks
173 Shouts - 635,542 Scrobbles
Alvin and the Chipmunks is a five-time Grammy Award-winning animated music group, created by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. in 1958. The group consists of three singing chipmunks: Alvin , the mischievous troublemaker, who quickly became the star of the group, Simon , the tall bespectacled intellectual, and Theodore , the chubby, impressionable sweetheart. The trio is "managed" by their human "father" and confidant, David Seville.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bad Day - (3:33) - 882 plays
- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - (2:21) - 658 plays
- Witch Doctor - (3:00) - 448 plays
- Funkytown - (3:31) - 508 plays
- How We Roll - (3:52) - 219 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:39) - 167 plays
- Follow Me Now - (3:05) - 200 plays
- Christmas Don't Be Late - (2:21) - 125 plays
- Get You Goin' - (3:14) - 129 plays
- All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - (1:42) - 86 plays