89 Shouts - 337,951 Scrobbles
Alvin Lee (19 December 1944 - 6 March 2013) was famous as the guitarist in the seminal seventies rock band Ten Years After. Born Graham Barnes in Nottingham England, Alvin Lee took up guitar at the age of thirteen. By the age of fifteen he had formed the group Jaybirds. Following in the footsteps of earlier beat groups such as the Beatles, the Jaybirds played the clubs in Hamburg, Germany to great local acclaim. On returning to London in 1966, the group changed its name to Ten Years After.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Bluest Blues - (7:28) - 1,980 plays
- The Bluest Blues (feat. George Harrison) - (7:27) - 796 plays
- Lyrics(E) 1 Still I like to play / the good old Rock and Roll
(E) Keeps me young and keeps me (E7) bold/ Keep on
Chorus: Keep on (E) rockin` / (G) Never gonna stop / (A) rock untill
drop - keep on (E) rockin'
- Long Legs - (6:18) - 723 plays
- One More Chance - (3:53) - 678 plays
- I Hear You Knockin' - (3:39) - 674 plays
- Real Life Blues - (4:37) - 659 plays
- I Don't Give a Damn - (5:33) - 674 plays
- Love Like a Man - (5:35) - 438 plays
- Going Home - (13:22) - 459 plays