90 Shouts - 376,983 Scrobbles
Alvin Lee (19 December 1944 - 6 March 2013) was famous as the guitarist in the seminal seventies rock band Ten Years After. Born Graham Barnes in Nottingham England, Alvin Lee took up guitar at the age of thirteen. By the age of fifteen he had formed the group Jaybirds. Following in the footsteps of earlier beat groups such as the Beatles, the Jaybirds played the clubs in Hamburg, Germany to great local acclaim. On returning to London in 1966, the group changed its name to Ten Years After.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Bluest Blues - (7:28) - 1,822 plays
- Keep On Rockin' - (5:11) - 1,005 plays
- Long Legs - (6:18) - 820 plays
- The Bluest Blues (feat. George Harrison) - (7:27) - 971 plays
- I Hear You Knockin' - (3:39) - 729 plays
- I Don't Give a Damn - (5:33) - 650 plays
- Real Life Blues - (4:37) - 590 plays
- Going Home - (13:22) - 449 plays
- Hear Me Calling - (5:31) - 411 plays
- One More Chance - (3:53) - 392 plays