Alvin és a Mókusok
91 Shouts - 1,489,935 Scrobbles
Alvin és a Mókusok ('Alvin and the Chipmunks') are a hungarian soft-punk/punk-rock/ska-band, formed in 1993. Their first record, "Jézusnak volt-e szakálla?"('Did Jesus Have a Beard?') was released on tape in 1995.Since that they have made 9 studio albums, 2 cover albums (with hungarian classic songs) and two best of albums. Most of their songs are well-known classics about common situations. They are mostly listened to by teenagers, but since they are quite popular in Hungary, they've got a lot of older fans, too. The fans favourite song is "Kurva Élet", played last on every concert.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- KURVA ÉLET - 853 plays
- Sajnálom - (3:07) - 414 plays
- Én Még Tükörbe Tudok Nézni - (3:09) - 369 plays
- Konfliktus - (2:46) - 404 plays
- Mi Ilyenkor Szoktunk Sírni - (2:43) - 261 plays
- Elbaszott Szerelem - (3:55) - 194 plays
- A Bölcsek Meg Hallgattak - (3:44) - 363 plays
- Júlia Nem Akar A Földön Járni - (2:38) - 192 plays
- Bizalom - (2:06) - 316 plays
- Az Erdőtől A Fát - (4:09) - 272 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online