516 Shouts - 3,208,555 Scrobbles
A lot of bands meet as kids at school. Others come together after an over-enthusiastic conversation about music at some random party. Aluna Francis and George Reid however, met through the internet. While their online encounter is more MySpace than Match.com, it was in fact through a mutual respect for each other's work that led them to go on to form AlunaGeorge. Now together for just barely a year, the talented duo have been churning out a series of infectious mixes which fuse Francis' sweet vocal harmonies with the hushed electronic stylings courtesy of Reid.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Attracting Flies - (3:09) - 253,675 plays
- You Know You Like It - (3:28) - 225,985 plays
- Your Drums, Your Love - (3:38) - 209,981 plays
- Outlines - (3:48) - 124,066 plays
- LyricsYou, you, you
Pardon me, would you listen, please?
I'll keep this easy now, keep this fine
I'm gonna have to let you go
cause you've been dragging like jedward
- Kaleidoscope Love - (3:53) - 108,000 plays
- Just a Touch - (3:13) - 98,883 plays
- Best Be Believing - (3:46) - 99,775 plays
- Diver - (3:17) - 94,865 plays
- Lost & Found - (4:13) - 84,565 plays