14 Shouts - 51,062 Scrobbles
Brazilian singer, born in Minas Gerais, 1940. He began his career in the Diffusing Radio of Colatina, in Espirito Santo, where his family had moved to. Before completing his majority, he went to Rio De Janeiro trying the luck as a crooner in nightclubs. He found success in Latin America interpreting songs like “Sentimental”, “the Trovador”, “Brigas” and “Que queres tu de mim”, the authors of some of the songs are Evaldo Gouveia and Jair Amorim. With Spanish versions of his lyrics, Dutra had also acquired great fame in the Latin community of U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sentimental Demais - (2:21) - 144 plays
- Que Queres Tu de Mim - (2:42) - 78 plays
- Brigas - (3:09) - 80 plays
- O Trovador - (2:51) - 36 plays
- Tudo de Mim - (2:57) - 50 plays
- Meu Velho (Mi Viejo) - (2:45) - 51 plays
- Somos Iguais - (3:02) - 47 plays
- Risque - (3:43) - 19 plays
- Que quieres tu de mi - (2:36) - 22 plays
- Copacabana - (3:33) - 25 plays