66 Shouts - 680,800 Scrobbles
Alpinestars were an electronic duo formed in 1999 at Manchester, UK by Richard Woolgar and Gly Thomas. The band came into being when the promoters of a local club challenged the pair to compose an hour's worth of music. Influenced by New Order and Depeche Mode, the two took the name Alpinestars from Thomas' mountain bike and proceeded to meet the challenge. Not only was the performance a success, but Alpinestars the act quickly released an EP Less Vegas EP, in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning Up - (5:50) - 1,809 plays
- Carbon Kid - (6:18) - 2,091 plays
- Hotel Parallel - (4:12) - 269 plays
- Nusex City - (4:19) - 270 plays
- Crystalnight - (4:10) - 261 plays
- Brotherhood - (2:16) - 190 plays
- New Ice Age - (2:36) - 203 plays
- Snow Patrol, Pt. 1 - 210 plays
- Lovecraft - (4:38) - 149 plays
- Snow Patrol, Pt. 2 - 253 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online