65 Shouts - 679,331 Scrobbles
Alpinestars were an electronic duo formed in 1999 at Manchester, UK by Richard Woolgar and Gly Thomas. The band came into being when the promoters of a local club challenged the pair to compose an hour's worth of music. Influenced by New Order and Depeche Mode, the two took the name Alpinestars from Thomas' mountain bike and proceeded to meet the challenge. Not only was the performance a success, but Alpinestars the act quickly released an EP Less Vegas EP, in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning Up - (5:50) - 1,743 plays
- Carbon Kid - (6:18) - 2,186 plays
- Hotel Parallel - (4:12) - 273 plays
- Nusex City - (4:19) - 258 plays
- Crystalnight - (4:10) - 239 plays
- Brotherhood - (2:16) - 176 plays
- New Ice Age - (2:36) - 275 plays
- Lovecraft - (4:38) - 141 plays
- Burning Up (Original Mix) - (4:53) - 180 plays
- Snow Patrol, Pt. 1 - 155 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online