65 Shouts - 675,277 Scrobbles
Alpinestars were an electronic duo formed in 1999 at Manchester, UK by Richard Woolgar and Gly Thomas. The band came into being when the promoters of a local club challenged the pair to compose an hour's worth of music. Influenced by New Order and Depeche Mode, the two took the name Alpinestars from Thomas' mountain bike and proceeded to meet the challenge. Not only was the performance a success, but Alpinestars the act quickly released an EP Less Vegas EP, in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning Up - (5:50) - 1,847 plays
- Carbon Kid - (6:18) - 2,202 plays
- Hotel Parallel - (4:12) - 259 plays
- Nusex City - (4:19) - 314 plays
- Crystalnight - (4:10) - 199 plays
- New Ice Age - (2:36) - 238 plays
- Burning Up (Original Mix) - (4:53) - 179 plays
- Brotherhood - (2:16) - 154 plays
- 77 Sunset Strip - (4:27) - 168 plays
- Lovecraft - (4:38) - 133 plays