65 Shouts - 644,111 Scrobbles
Alpinestars were an electronic duo formed in 1999 at Manchester, UK by Richard Woolgar and Gly Thomas. The band came into being when the promoters of a local club challenged the pair to compose an hour's worth of music. Influenced by New Order and Depeche Mode, the two took the name Alpinestars from Thomas' mountain bike and proceeded to meet the challenge. Not only was the performance a success, but Alpinestars the act quickly released an EP Less Vegas EP, in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning Up - (5:50) - 3,058 plays
- Carbon Kid - (6:20) - 3,229 plays
- Hotel Parallel - (4:12) - 489 plays
- Nusex City - (4:19) - 514 plays
- Brotherhood - (2:16) - 365 plays
- Burning Up (Original Mix) - (4:53) - 511 plays
- Crystalnight - (4:10) - 391 plays
- New Ice Age - (2:36) - 405 plays
- Snow Patrol (Part 2) - (5:39) - 373 plays
- Snow Patrol (Part 1) - (4:12) - 426 plays