21 Shouts - 35,900 Scrobbles
A southern rock band, Alligator Stew was formed in 2000 and released their first album "Alligator Stew." With that album, the band had success in signing a deal with Halycon Music & Sony in Germany for European Distribution, and immediately released the import version of the debut self titled album, under the title "A FIRST TASTE.. In 2003 after doing various shows with such class acts as LYNYRD SKYNRD, the band released "Welcome To Monticello...Live!", in where else, Monticello, Indiana.....Home of their bass player Doug Richardson, and singer Gary Jeffries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Wheels - (4:03) - 176 plays
- Rose Thorn Bed - 124 plays
- Blood Money - (3:32) - 135 plays
- Louisiana Man - (4:04) - 103 plays
- Shiner - (5:46) - 82 plays
- Mad Dog Saloon - (3:12) - 53 plays
- Voodoo Spell - (2:37) - 54 plays
- California Cowboy - (4:08) - 38 plays
- Doesnt Realy Matter - 29 plays
- One Time to Long - 25 plays