21 Shouts - 34,808 Scrobbles
A southern rock band, Alligator Stew was formed in 2000 and released their first album "Alligator Stew." With that album, the band had success in signing a deal with Halycon Music & Sony in Germany for European Distribution, and immediately released the import version of the debut self titled album, under the title "A FIRST TASTE.. In 2003 after doing various shows with such class acts as LYNYRD SKYNRD, the band released "Welcome To Monticello...Live!", in where else, Monticello, Indiana.....Home of their bass player Doug Richardson, and singer Gary Jeffries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Wheels - (4:03) - 126 plays
- Rose Thorn Bed - 109 plays
- Blood Money - (3:32) - 79 plays
- Shiner - (5:46) - 67 plays
- Louisiana Man - (4:04) - 86 plays
- California Cowboy - (4:08) - 36 plays
- Mad Dog Saloon - (3:12) - 38 plays
- Doesn't Really Matter - (3:05) - 43 plays
- Voodoo Spell - (2:37) - 47 plays
- One Time to Long - 20 plays