21 Shouts - 35,124 Scrobbles
A southern rock band, Alligator Stew was formed in 2000 and released their first album "Alligator Stew." With that album, the band had success in signing a deal with Halycon Music & Sony in Germany for European Distribution, and immediately released the import version of the debut self titled album, under the title "A FIRST TASTE.. In 2003 after doing various shows with such class acts as LYNYRD SKYNRD, the band released "Welcome To Monticello...Live!", in where else, Monticello, Indiana.....Home of their bass player Doug Richardson, and singer Gary Jeffries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Wheels - (4:03) - 148 plays
- Rose Thorn Bed - 95 plays
- Blood Money - (3:32) - 82 plays
- Louisiana Man - (4:04) - 83 plays
- Shiner - (5:46) - 60 plays
- Mad Dog Saloon - (3:12) - 34 plays
- Doesn't Really Matter - (3:05) - 37 plays
- Voodoo Spell - (2:37) - 31 plays
- California Cowboy - (4:08) - 26 plays
- One Time to Long - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online