33 Shouts - 866,817 Scrobbles
Allen Toussaint (born January 14, 1938) is an American musician, songwriter and record producer and one of the most influential figures in New Orleans R&B who was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. In the 1960s and 1970s, he was a prolific writer, producer and arranger, creating numerous hits for a variety of artists including Lee Dorsey, Robert Palmer, The Showmen, The Meters, Betty Wright, Solomon Burke and Willie West. He produced material for Dr John, Labelle, Chocolate Milk and Aaron Neville amongst many more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- St. James Infirmary - (2:23) - 4,218 plays
- Blue Drag - (4:21) - 2,003 plays
- Egyptian Fantasy - (4:38) - 1,750 plays
- Goin' Down (Remastered LP Version) - (2:58) - 1,420 plays
- Last Train - (3:00) - 1,765 plays
- Singin' The Blues - (5:38) - 1,420 plays
- Last Train (Remastered LP Version) - (3:01) - 1,191 plays
- West End Blues - (3:49) - 1,136 plays
- From a Whisper to a Scream - (3:27) - 1,320 plays
- Bright Mississippi - (5:06) - 1,043 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online