18 Shouts - 67,886 Scrobbles
In early 2011, Nick Allbrook, homeless, moved into the tiny back room of Cameron Avery’s house. They discovered a mutual appreciation of mooshy-weepy-sentimental lo-fi music. They had a really good summer - joyrides in their friends decrepit Holden Astra, duck watching at the local park, drinking large bottles of porter, making nocturnal excursions to Ezy Plus for Gummi Bears and soy crisps and generally being tight bros. They also finished recording a pile of songs, which eventually revealed themselves as being part of what is generally considered an “album”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Empty - (4:09) - 1,876 plays
- The Man's Not Me - (5:28) - 1,062 plays
- Wait 'til Morning - (3:23) - 797 plays
- Big Black Crack in the Sky - (4:15) - 691 plays
- When Heavens Heavy Hammer Cometh Down - (4:20) - 686 plays
- Wasted Love - (2:47) - 534 plays
- Eden On Barnett St. - (4:53) - 471 plays
- Patients - (5:54) - 396 plays
- 100 Years Up My Sleeve - (5:24) - 492 plays
- I Don't Wanna Hang Out With The Boys - (4:50) - 22 plays