18 Shouts - 65,448 Scrobbles
In early 2011, Nick Allbrook, homeless, moved into the tiny back room of Cameron Avery’s house. They discovered a mutual appreciation of mooshy-weepy-sentimental lo-fi music. They had a really good summer - joyrides in their friends decrepit Holden Astra, duck watching at the local park, drinking large bottles of porter, making nocturnal excursions to Ezy Plus for Gummi Bears and soy crisps and generally being tight bros. They also finished recording a pile of songs, which eventually revealed themselves as being part of what is generally considered an “album”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Empty - (4:09) - 1,942 plays
- The Man's Not Me - (5:28) - 1,147 plays
- Wait 'til Morning - (3:23) - 791 plays
- Big Black Crack in the Sky - (4:15) - 696 plays
- When Heavens Heavy Hammer Cometh Down - (4:20) - 732 plays
- Wasted Love - (2:47) - 538 plays
- Eden On Barnett St. - (4:53) - 476 plays
- Patients - (5:54) - 398 plays
- 100 Years Up My Sleeve - (5:24) - 476 plays
- Heroic Trash - (3:51) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online