17 Shouts - 61,261 Scrobbles
In early 2011, Nick Allbrook, homeless, moved into the tiny back room of Cameron Avery’s house. They discovered a mutual appreciation of mooshy-weepy-sentimental lo-fi music. They had a really good summer - joyrides in their friends decrepit Holden Astra, duck watching at the local park, drinking large bottles of porter, making nocturnal excursions to Ezy Plus for Gummi Bears and soy crisps and generally being tight bros. They also finished recording a pile of songs, which eventually revealed themselves as being part of what is generally considered an “album”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Empty - (4:09) - 2,038 plays
- The Man's Not Me - (5:28) - 1,309 plays
- Wait 'til Morning - (3:23) - 930 plays
- Big Black Crack in the Sky - (4:15) - 836 plays
- When Heavens Heavy Hammer Cometh Down - (4:20) - 800 plays
- Wasted Love - (2:47) - 661 plays
- Eden On Barnett St. - (4:53) - 553 plays
- Patients - (5:54) - 553 plays
- 100 Years Up My Sleeve - (5:24) - 524 plays
- I Don't Wanna Hang Out With The Boys - (4:50) - 74 plays