5 Shouts - 4,060 Scrobbles
Allan Clarke (born Harold Allan Clarke, 5 April 1942, Salford, Lancashire) is a retired British singer who was one of the founding members of The Hollies. He retired in 1999. He and his childhood friend, Graham Nash, began singing together in Manchester while still at school. In April 1963, they added Tony Hicks (lead guitar) (who replaced Vic Steele), along with the later additions of Bobby Elliott and Bernie Calvert (who would replace Eric Haydock on bass in 1966), became The Hollies formed in December 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Was the Priest - (4:11) - 22 plays
- Blinded By The Light - (4:40) - 11 plays
- Slipstream - (4:33) - 18 plays
- Drift Away - (5:07) - 19 plays
- Born To Run - (4:13) - 11 plays
- (I Will Be Your) Shadow In The Street - (3:35) - 21 plays
- Complete Controllable Man - (4:02) - 8 plays
- Don't Let Me Down Again - (3:18) - 10 plays
- Can't Get On - (2:49) - 7 plays
- If I Were The Priest - (4:09) - 6 plays