All That Jazz
19 Shouts - 419,960 Scrobbles
There are at least two groups using this name: 1) All That Jazz were formed in 1982 in Sweden, and released two albums: All That Jazz (1987) and Color Blind (1990). Though their sound was bright and dynamic on the exterior, they treaded the same darker musical waters as several British bands of the time including Echo & the Bunnymen and The Smiths. 2) A temporary group that released several albums of jazz-style rearrangements of soundtracks from Japan's Studio Ghibli animated films. The main vocalist for the project was COSMIC HOME's Yuriko Kuwahara (桑原由里子, クワハラユリコ).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kaze No Toorimichi - (3:35) - 2,300 plays
- Arrietty's Song - (3:38) - 1,986 plays
- Tonari No Totoro - (3:29) - 1,753 plays
- Kimi Wo Nosete - (2:59) - 1,679 plays
- Umi No Mieru Machi - (3:44) - 1,766 plays
- Country Road - (3:46) - 1,080 plays
- Sekai No Yakusoku - (3:41) - 962 plays
- Mononokehime - (2:19) - 939 plays
- Gake No Ue No Ponyo - (2:51) - 797 plays
- Teru No Uta - (5:05) - 1,005 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online