0 Shouts - 110,283 Scrobbles
Jim Fairchild is the singer/songwriter and general creator of All Smiles, his first solo outing after his days in the band Grandaddy. His debut record, "Ten Readings of a Warning" was made along with drummers Janet Weiss (Sleater Kinney, Quasi), Joe Plummer (Modest Mouse, Black Heart Procession, Magic Magicians), Danny Seim (Lack Thereof, Menomena), and Solon Bixler (Great Northern).Read More...
"Oh For The Getting and Not Letting Go", the new All Smiles album, was released Jun 30, 2009. The album was produced by Solon Bixler and Jim Fairchild, and played by the aforementioned duo with Nik Freitas and Joe Plummer in Omaha, NE and Los Angeles, CA. Mike Cresswell recorded and mixed the whole thing. It will be on most digital stores that you like (we hope), a few physical stores. Physically it exists on CD and Vinyl formats. No cassettes, but damn it's cool the Dirty Projectors are doing that! All CDs and Vinyl Records are hand screened and assembled by Jim, Natasha Wheat and Danny Seim.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moth In A Cloud of Smoke - 16,970 plays
- Summer Stay - 7,306 plays
- I Was Never The One - 5,724 plays
- Early Man - 5,666 plays
- I Know It's Wrong - 5,528 plays
- Killing Sheep - 4,986 plays
- Pile of Burning Leaves - 5,424 plays
- The Velvetest Balloon - 5,121 plays
- Maps To The Homes Of Former Foes - 4,105 plays
- Our Final Roles As Birds - 3,693 plays